1. Position of the clip
The position of the clip can have an impact on the measurement of the sound signal generated by the movement. Usually the best position is on the back of the watch close to the escapement wheel.
While running a measurement, you can move the clip to find the best position.
When the position is correct, the sound signal has a good amplitude: the amplitude of the spikes is at least two time higher than the noise.
See examples of good and bad positions.
2. Inconsistent results
Inconsistent measurements are due to a noisy environment or a bad positioning of the clip (see point #1).
• Change the position of the clip.
• Go in a quiet room.
• Relaunch the measurement.
The measurement must be performed in a quiet room. Talking, whistling, music, etc. should be avoided during the measurement. Turning off Bluetooth/Wifi might also help in some cases.
4. Smartphones compatibility
Some smartphones may not be compatible. Please check the list of supported devices. In some cases, no sound signal is seen by the SwissConnect Analytics application.
5. I cannot launch the application
1. Kill the application and relaunch Analytics app OR try to restart your device.
2. Delete the application and download it again from the Store (AppStore or PlayStore).
6. Where can I find my clip serial number AN-xxxxxxxx?
The clip serial number is printed on the last page of the booklet provided in the package.
7. My serial number is not recognized
1. Check your network. The application needs a network connection to activate your analytics clip.
2. There might be a temporary service interruption. Please try again later
3. Check your code (ex: 0 (zero) Vs. O).
8. I cannot connect to the SwissConnect Analytics cloud
1. Verify your credentials (username and password).
2. Check your network. The application needs a network connection to connect to your account.
3. There might be a temporary service interruption. Please try again later.